Health Policy / Customer Awareness
Massage products are not medical equipment. If any of the following conditions exist please follow your doctor's advice or let us know before purchase:
- Osteopenia, or has suffering from osteoporosis
- Heart disease
- Wearing of any electronic medical aids
- Pregnancy and/or any other medical condition that may require your doctor’s consultation before purchase.
- Cervical spondylosis patients are prohibited from neck massage.
- When wearing a necklace, take it off before using the massager.
- Do not use a neck massager while driving to avoid distraction.
- Do not use a neck massager when there are redness, inflammation, congestion and other symptoms on the neck.
- It is not recommended for people who have myopia more than 700 degrees or undergone myopia surgery within one year (it is also not recommended if the degree before surgery is more than 700 degrees).
- Patients with major eye diseases such as retinal detachment, cataract, and glaucoma are prohibited.
- People with inflammation (red eye disease, trachoma, keratitis, conjunctivitis, etc.) in the eye are temporary prohibited.
- Eye massagers are not recommended for children under 6 years old, and head massagers are not recommended for children under 16 years old.
- Cosmetic contact lenses or contact lenses need to be removed before using.
- Users who have undergone intracranial stent surgery must use it at the doctor's advice